5 LB Lamb Secret
Part Number: VSEFSLS5
Item: 5 LB Lamb Secret
- Lamb Secret is a blend of specific proteins and energy sources to enhance muscle deposition while adding volume and definition to muscle.
- Lamb Secret gives a slow release of highly biological proteins, amino acids, fats and carbohydrates that gives a hard touch with a lean look during the show season even when lambs are under stress of reduced feed intake and being held for weeks.
- Lamb Secret helps your lamb stay on feed and will look fresher with harder handle in the hottest weather when lambs can melt away.
- All Final Secret products contain no meat animal proteins and will leave no residues.
- Best if used with Top Secret Electrolyte to develop tops. To prevent and cure fungus use Show Stopper Stop-N-Grow. Be sure to use Bloom-N-Secret at your show.
Feed 2 ounces per day for 30-60 days and up to 120 days prior to show to reduce fat, increase muscle firmness, and help keep your lamb fresh. Can be fed dry or feed on wet on top of feed.
Ingredients: Sugars, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, Brewers Dried Yeast, Brewers Dried Grains, Dried Distillers Grain with Solubles, Inulin, Wheat Germ Meal, Carob Bean Powder, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Active Dried Yeast, Magnesium Silicate, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens Fermentation Product, Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Propionibacterium freudenreichii Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Lactis Fermentation Product, Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Pediococcus cerevisiae Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, So:dium Silico Aluminate.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, min 9.0%, Crude Fat, min 0.9%, Crude Fiber, max 1.0%, Calcium, min 0.4%, Calcium, max 0.6%, Salt, min 0.5%, Salt, max 0.7%, Phosphorus, min 0.3%, Magnesium, min 0.5%, Manganese, min 500 ppm, Sulfur, min 0.3%, Vitamin E, min 3400 IU/lb