Top Secret Electrolyte Powder - 5 LB
Part Number: VSEFSTS5
Item: Top Secret Electrolyte Powder - 5 LB
- Top Secret is the NEXT GENERATION of electrolytes for SHOW ANIMALS. It can be fed as a dry top dress or mixed into water. Testing has proven the benefits of ingredients it contains. When mixed with water and set for a few minutes before feeding, it thickens. This slows the rate of passage, allowing more time for the proper digestion of feed.
- Animals on restricted amounts of feed feel fuller and more satisfied. The ph of the water mixture is close to that of the stomach fluid.
- Cellular hydration is rapid and longer lasting because of added protein sources. This super hydration of muscle fibers is temporary, but dramatic in appearance. After a short time, the body will equalize the hydration to normal levels with no harmful effects to the animal.
- With the introduction of Top Secret, we have seen some amazing benefits in show animals. They are more tolerant to heat stress and seem more resilient to feed manipulation around shows. It has great flexibility of feeding either wet or dry.
- Safe to use on all show animals and works great with all Final Secret proteins, Secret Developer and Bloom-N-Secret.
- To increase water intake use Secret Quench. Use on all species from the day you start with your project. It can be used on any weight animal.
Feed Top Secret Electrolyte at 1 ounce morning and 1 ounce evening. Can be fed dry on top of feed or wet. At shows use it in the water, at the rate of 4 ounces of Top Secret Electrolyte with approximately 1/2 gallon of water.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Copper Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Activated 7-dehydrocholesterol, Alpha Tocopherol, Natural and Artifical Color and Flavor.Guaranteed Analysis: Sodium, min 2.5%, Potassium, min 2.5%, Calcium, max 1.0%, Magnesium, min 0.47%, Phosphorus, min 0.20%, Sulfur, min 0.20%, Vitamin A, min 20,000 ppm, Vitamin D3, min 4,000 IU/lb, Vitamin E, min 250 IU/lb